CAMultimate 1.25 PRO-EDITION for the Blackberry device series
Latest 1.25 Build now also includes:
* Send to Facebook
* Disable the splash screen
* Send to Twitter
* Specify feature launch
* BBM Connected
* Invite friends to download
* Additional Burst Options
* View our Gallery uploads
* Additional Timer Options
* Upload a photo to our Photostream
* updates as of 20.01.2013
The CAMultimate 1.25 PRO-EDITION is available for all Blackberry devices running OS 6.0 and above.
Unlike other apps, it is designed to be the interface for your Blackberry camera device and is absolutely jam packed with fully functional features below.
After using it just once, you will wonder why you never installed the app earlier or why the Blackberry never had this app pre-installed in the first place!
Does it not make sense to purchase the CAMultimate PRO-EDITION camera tools app? as it contains over $7.99 worth of features (if bought seperately) so why not save yourself the hassle of downloading one app that does this and one app that does that.
The CAMultimate 1.25 PRO-EDITION features:
* CAMeffects - Create image effects on new and existing photos with over 18 different camera filters! (can cost you at least $0.99 if bought seperately from elsewhere)
The CAMeffects mode also includes a Pencil Sketch Effect that amends your photo simulating a pencil sketch effect (Can cost you $2.99 if bought seperately from elsewhere)
* CAMfun- Create fun effects on new and existing photos! Includes a Fat Face Effect (Can cost you $0.99 if bought seperately from elsewhere) that you can apply to a new photo or to one you already have!
* CAMshout mode - Surprise your friends with the unique CAMshout that gives a shout out to your friends before you take a photo, ideal for making your friends aware of when you are taking that pic!
* CAM-QR mode - Read and create your very own QR codes! Most QR readers on the market today allow you to read QR codes, but with ours not only can you read, but you can also create your very own QR codes direct from your own Blackberry device!
* View Gallery mode - View all your photos that you have taken with CAMultimate and you can keep, delete, or send to your friends!
* GEOtag Images - Add a GEOtag which will save your location tag to the properties of the image taken in standard camera mode! A geotag gives your location and saves the location tag to the image of your photo in Standard CAM mode so your friends know the place where you took the photo!
* CAMburst - Take three photos in a short space of time! (Can cost you $0.99 if bought seperately from elsewhere) so you can take multiple shots in one go, ensuring that you dont miss that golden opportunity when it matters the most!
* CAMtimer - A 3 or 5 second self timer that will take a photo automatically for you (Can cost you $0.99 if bought seperately from elsewhere)
This mode allows you to predefine a timer and set CAMultimate to take the photo image for you automatically after a few seconds! No more of “which button do I press” and “I’m not sure it took the photo, lets try again” scenarios, saving you so much hassle!
* CAMmute - Captures the onscreen image as a photo without the shutter sound so that if you find the shutter sound annoying, then why not take a quick simple capture of the screen using the CAMmute mode, which simulates a camera shutter mute see below for further details.*
* Crop Image - Only want your friends to see just part of an image? Well now you can; by cropping a photo and saving it. Cut out parts that spoil your photos and only really show what really matters! (this feature can set you back RRP $0.99 if bought seperately from elsewhere)
* Edit Pictures - Apply any effect and crop any image as and when you like!
*please note images taken from the CAMmute mode will be of lower resolution. Please also ensure that you have read the CAMultimate EULA regarding the use of this mode in your territory.
Why fill your Blackberry device memory with multiple apps and slow it down?
CAMultimate has it all and takes up less than 4MB in size!
To ensure that the images are of high quality, the zoom function has not been enabled, however if this is required, then from the CAMultimate main menu; you can simply revert at any time to the standard Blackberry Camera and then apply your effect. If you do not wish to take a photo and you need to switch to video, you can do directly from the main menu!
Still unsure? check out the CAMultimate app in video and screenshots
Release Information for CAMultimate
* Version 188.8.131.52 - Released on 5th September 2013
* Free trial now lasts 30 days * usability tweaks * bug errors corrected
* Version 1.2.5 - Released on 20th January 2013
* Send to Facebook * Ability to disable the splash screen * Send to Twitter * Specify feature launch
* BBM Connected * Invite friends to download * Additional Burst Options * View our Gallery uploads
* Additional Timer Options * Upload a photo to our Photostream
* Version 1.2.3 - Released on 22nd November 2011
Crop image function has been revamped to ensure total user control via keyboard and touchscreen (should your device support such functions) Known issue is that on some devices the mirror function will not work correctly, we are currently looking into this
* Version 1.2.2 - Unreleased
Improvements to help screen menu, button text field truncation issue resolved on contact us screen and white screen issues resolved when opening camera in effects screen
* Version 1.2.1 - Released on 18th November 2011
Improvements to UI bug for 9700-9630 and 9930 devices where main screen was flipped 90 degrees intermittently and improved issue with camera freezing bug on effects mode showing a white screen and being unable to back out
* Version 1.2 - Released on 15th November 2011
Support for all Blackberry OS 6.0 & Blackberry OS 7.0 devices
* Version 1.1 - Unleashed on 5th October 2011 in App World
First final release working version for the Blackberry Torch 9800 series
PrettyFang.com all rights reserved (C) 2011-2014